Sheet metal processing
Sheet metal processing is the key technology to grasp the requirements of sheet metal technology workers, and it is also the primary process of sheet metal forming. Sheet metal processing is contains the traditional incision cutting, punching, bending forming method and technical parameters, and includes the operation of various equipment principle of cold stamping die structure and technical parameters, and methods of operation, also includes new stamping skills and new skills. Sheet metal processing is called sheet metal processing.
Sheet metal processing is called sheet metal processing. Such as the use of specific sheet metal production of the chimney, bucket, tank Youhu, ventilation pipe, elbow reducer, Tianyuandifang, funnel-shaped, primary process of shear and bending buckling edge, forming, welding, riveting, winding, needs a certain geometric sense. Sheet metal parts, that is, sheet metal, that is, through stamping, bending, stretching and other techniques to process parts, a general definition is that in the processing of the same thickness of the parts. The corresponding parts are casting parts, forging parts, machining parts and so on.
Sheet metal processing usually use the data sheet (SPCC), hot-rolled plate, galvanized plate (SHCC) (SECC, SGCC), copper (CU) brass, copper, beryllium copper, aluminum (6061, 5052, 1010, 1060, 6063, etc., aluminum, aluminum), stainless steel (mirror drawing surface, fog based on the surface), commodity effects are not the same, the data is not the same, usually need to think in terms of the use and cost of goods.
(1) cold rolled plate SPCC, mainly used in electroplating and paint, low cost, easy molding, material thickness is less than 3.2mm.
(2) hot rolled plate SHCC, T = 3.0mm, is also used in electroplating, paint, low cost, but difficult to molding, first with flat pieces.
(3) galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolytic plate is divided into N material, P material, N material, not primarily for surface treatment, high cost, P material used for spraying parts.
(4) copper; the main use of conductive materials and parts, its appearance is nickel plated, chrome plated, or do not deal with, high cost.
(5) aluminium plate; usually with external chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plated, nickel plated.
(6) aluminum profile, sectional structure, messy materials, many used in various boxes. Surface treatment with aluminum plate.
(7) stainless steel; the main use does not make any appearance processing, the cost is high.